quality, delivered every time!
It is the policy of Excel Manufacturing Inc. to fabricate our customer’s products with consistently high quality that will reliably perform their intended function, resulting in our recognition as a quality leader in the industry.
To ensure our continued success in our pursuit of quality we will:
- Provide our customers with quality products that comply with requirements through teamwork and continuous improvement
- Invest in modern equipment and technology in order that we may ensure the most precise adherence to quality specifications
- Create an environment that allows for continuous and prosperous growth
- Stress quality awareness and its benefits to our customers and employees
- Ensure that our employees have the appropriate education, training, skills, and experience which empowers them to perform to the best of their abilities
Zeiss Contura Select Coordinate Measuring Machine, 27.56” x 39.3” x 23.64”
Trimos Digital Precision Height Gage(s)
Profilometer (Surface Roughness Analyzer)
Various other precision measuring instruments
WORK WITH US ON YOUR NEXT PROJECT
ITAR compliance requires a significant commitment from management and substantial investment in systems. Excel Manufacturing Inc. far exceeds ITAR requirements.
Excel Manufacturing Inc. prides itself on providing our customers with the highest quality products. Our calibration equipment has an unbroken chain of measurement leading back to NIST-maintained standards.
State-Of-The-Art Machining Services
Excel is continuously investing in its capabilities in order to provide the best possible services and products to its customers.
YEARS OF INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
our quality management system
Excel Manufacturing, Inc. has established a quality management system and is dedicated to continually improving our effectiveness and delivery of quality precision machined products. To do this, Excel Manufacturing, Inc.:
- Defines the processes that are needed for our quality management system and their applications throughout Excel Manufacturing Inc.
- Determines the way in which our processes interact.
- Determines criteria and methods needed to ensure that our processes are effective,
- Ensures the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of these processes
- Monitors, measures, and analyzes our processes
- Implements the actions necessary to achieve our planned results and continually improve our processes
Management within Excel Manufacturing, Inc. ensures that customer requirements are determined and fulfilled with the aim of continually enhancing customer satisfaction. This includes reviewing our customer requirements and establishing the criteria and the prioritization necessary to meet those requirements. The way in which we meet our customer’s requirements will be maintained and reviewed for adequacy and effectiveness. We will continually strive to increase the effectiveness of our planning so that our quality management system will improve and our ability to remain focused on the customer will be sustained.
Documented Procedures are established to ensure that monitoring and measurement processes and equipment used are suitable to meet customer requirements.
To ensure valid results, measuring equipment is:
- Calibrated or verified, or both, at specific intervals, or prior to use, against measurement standards traceable to international or national measurement standards; where no such standards exist, the basis used for calibration or verification shall be recorded;
- Adjusted or readjusted as necessary;
- Have identification in order to determine its calibration status;
- Safeguarded from adjustments that would invalidate the measurement result;
- Protected from damage and deterioration during handling, maintenance, and storage. The validity of previous measuring results when the equipment is found not to conform to requirements is assessed and recorded. Appropriate action is taken on the equipment and any product affected.
Excel Manufacturing Inc. monitors and measures the characteristics of the product to verify that the requirements for the product are fulfilled. This is carried out at appropriate stages of the product realization process in accordance with documented procedures pertaining to First Article Inspection, In-Process Inspection, and Final Inspection.
Excel Manufacturing Inc. ensures that a product that does not conform to product requirements is identified and controlled to prevent its unintended use or delivery. Documented procedures are established to define the controls and related responsibilities and authorities for dealing with non-conforming products.
We are proud to manufacture our products 100% in the USA.
"Excel Manufacturing Inc. dropped what they were doing to help me out. Greatly appreciate their service"
"Excel Manufacturing Inc. squeezed in a part last minute to make the following possible. The part came as requested without defects or retouches necessary."
"These people give wonderful customer service. They got my jobs done in a timely manner and with high quality!"